First Sheffield Origami Didactics Conference
Saturday 29th August 2015 10am - 4pm
Laura Akroyd, Andrew Jones, Beryl Sharp, Sheelagh Reynolds, Jack Samways, Lee Armstrong, Nick Robinson.
- How to interpret folding instructions from a book or diagram.
- Some simple designs you can use to explore mathematical ideas.
- Joan Sallas live from Weimar talking about the history of English paper-folding via skype.
- Folding smaller and smaller!
- Where to access resources online
- How to further your skills in the area
Here's a video from the day